Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 5-Thursday

  This morning my dad had to present, it was very early in the morning so I stayed at the hotel during that. When he got home we went for breakfast and that was fun :).
  Next we came back to the hotel and rested for a while, well my dad rested and I read my book, which is very good :) but I finished it now so I got a different one. I love to read :).
  Later we went shopping! We got a DC shirt and cap for me, and a DC shirt for my mom, it was fun to shop with my dad because we don't really go shopping together that much. And we also went to the Peep shop and walked around a little, oh and also went for lunch. :)
  Next my dad had another meeting and when he got back we went swimming for about an hour and a half or so, and then got dinner (room service which is my favorite:)) I got chicken tenders lol, they were good.
  And now here I am doing my blog in the hotel room and also watching 24 Restaurant (on the food network) haha. So, ya i'm done talking about today so cya :).
                        ttyl,
                              Claire :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment